It’s too much!

26 Jul

But seriously folks, what have I done?

I’ve gone and set up a Facebook account.  Why did I do this?  I honestly do not know.  I have some sort of sick addiction to the Internets and can not resist the pull of the bright lights on the computer screen tempting me to SET UP AN ACCOUNT NOW!!! and LOG ON!!!!  So what’s that bring the count up to now?  Let’s see…there’s this here blog, MySpace, Facebook…oh, only three.  Well that’s not so bad is it?  Wait, does Flickr count?  Yeah probably.  Oh, and my “secret blog” that no one knows about… So that makes five…plus miscellaneous message boards and forums….yikes.

Is there a rehab for this?  Anyone?

7 Responses to “It’s too much!”

1. Ginger 07/26/2007 at 11:51 pm #

Girrrl. I’m right there with you. Here’s my list of addictions:

the blogs, of course
    MySpace
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Jaiku
    Frappr Maps

Crazy, I tell ya!

2. chez bez 07/27/2007 at 1:57 am #

You need a nature retreat in a big way. Me too.

3. LeBlanc 07/27/2007 at 2:05 am #

well i have my blog
    Facebook
    MySpace
    4 Flickrs
    I dont get Twitter
    and not much else…don’t hold out on the “secret” blog!

4. dh 07/27/2007 at 2:31 am #

hey…you didn’t even tell me about your secret blog…whaaa

5. Finn 07/27/2007 at 2:47 am #

Ginger – I don’t even know what those last two are!
    A retreat/vacation sounds divine….
    And the “secret blog” is no biggie, more of a place holder for a lot of posts I ditched from this one.

6. Scout 07/28/2007 at 3:25 pm #

Here’s your solution. Write this down. Have your home internet connection gotten rid of so that you’ll be forced to drive near a business or some other place and feed off that connection. Trust me. You’ll go so bonkers over driving back and forth just to keep up with things, update profiles, etc. that it suddenly won’t even be worth it to join up with the groups.:)

7. newscoma 07/28/2007 at 9:57 pm #

If you go to rehab for blogging/internet, just see if they have a group rate.