rub a dub dub

24 Sep

there’s a dog in my tub

Cooper has developed a very cute, if annoying habit of jumping into the bathtub every time he comes in from outside.  He waits for us to turn on the water and then he’ll drink from the faucet.  He jumps out of the tub onto a towel and goes about his doggie business.

Crazy pup.

9 Responses to “rub a dub dub”

1. David 09/24/2007 at 4:23 am #

That’s funny! I wish my dog was just as excited about taking a bath. Instead, she only likes being in the bathroom whenever anyone in my family takes a shower or bath.

2. fluttercrafts 09/24/2007 at 6:38 am #

sooooooo cute

3. glenda 09/24/2007 at 10:41 pm #

That’s so cute! My kitty jumps into the sink every morning and licks at the dry faucet until we turn it on so she can drink from it. She has us trained! What is it with animals only wanting to drink running water?!

4. Maw Finn 09/25/2007 at 1:04 am #

Ha. This reminds me of Polly & Mr. Mac’s dog who slept in their tub in the summer time because it was such a cool place.

5. Kathryn 09/25/2007 at 4:31 pm #

how cute is that??

hey, just be thankful that Coop likes the tub as it may well come in handy ….

6. Rhea 09/25/2007 at 4:49 pm #

Oh, that is a cute habit. Funny how dogs develop these things.

7. jasmine 09/25/2007 at 7:35 pm #

Oh my gawsh, he’s SO cute… and humongous already. What the heck happened to that tiny little thing you posted about – in what seems like just yesterday.

8. Kerstin 09/26/2007 at 8:08 pm #

That face is too cute for words. I wouldn’t be able to resist.

9. kecute 09/29/2007 at 4:54 pm #

LOL! Oh, that’s funny. I like how he just wants a drink, not a bath! LOL