baby on board

22 Dec

For real!  The real reason this blog has been of the suck lately is because I’ve been a bit distracted with being pregnant!  Holy cow!  It doesn’t seem real but wow, it is!  We saw the heartbeat last week and it was so amazing.  I don’t even know how to write about it or what to say except that we are thrilled!

Yes, this is the same person who in the past has posted this and this and this.  And those feelings are still valid.  I have been outspoken about people bugging me about having kids before I was ready.  Or annoying my poor mom about when she would finally become a grandmother.  But now, the time is right for us.  We’ve done a bit of traveling, had our couple time together and feel like we are ready and in a good position to expand our small brood.

So here we go!

17 Responses to “baby on board”

1. newscoma 12/22/2007 at 8:16 pm #

Congratulations to Tiny Egg Finn.
    Woot!!!
    I’m so happy for you.

2. holly 12/22/2007 at 8:56 pm #

Yay! Congrats!

3. fluttercrafts 12/22/2007 at 9:30 pm #

Oh wow Finn!! Congrats to you, love!

4. Christy N 12/22/2007 at 10:22 pm #

Hurray! Congratulations!

5. LeBlanc 12/23/2007 at 12:13 am #

Hooray for you guys! That kind of makes us all internet/blogger aunts & uncles…sort of exciting. So, when are ya gonna have TWO kids? lol Congrats!

6. Meredith 12/23/2007 at 1:44 am #

Congratulations! I can’t think of a nicer gift.

7. Ginger 12/23/2007 at 6:18 am #

WOW! Congratulations!!!!!!!

8. Kathy T. 12/23/2007 at 6:29 pm #

Yay! Many congratulations!! Doing happy dance!

9. Klinde 12/24/2007 at 1:30 pm #

Wowser! That is definitely of the good and I am glad you are happy! Here is to a healthy baby Finn and an easy pregnancy for you!

Congrats and Merry Christmas!!

10. jasmine 12/25/2007 at 12:19 am #

Wow… congratulations on the wonderful news! Your baby’s gonna be a lucky little one to have such a great mommy and daddy. So happy for you both!

11. Maw Finn 12/25/2007 at 1:12 am #

Phew! This news saves me from doing violence to someone. I had told the future great grandmother just the day before getting this big news that I was going to knock the next person who said “When are you going to be a grandmother?” in the head. Paw Finn and I have finally picked our jaws up off the floor and are quite excited of course. I’m thinking of starting a grandma journal for the little tyke.

12. Kathy 12/26/2007 at 3:51 pm #

Well, I’m glad I caught up with my blog reading, or I would have missed this delightful tidbit! Thanks for bringing glad tidings on Christmas! GREAT news! I’m excited for Maw Finn, too.

13. Glenda 12/26/2007 at 5:40 pm #

CONGRATS!!!

14. Jennifer Nanney 12/26/2007 at 7:58 pm #

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC!! Scout told me all about it on my way home! i am so excited for you guys! i still can’t wait to meet you!

jennifer

15. Kerstin 12/31/2007 at 5:37 pm #

Holy Smokes! Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas gift.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Music City Bloggers » Blog Archive » A True Christmas Gift - 12/22/2007

[…] official. Finn’s going to have a baby. For real!  The real reason this blog has been of the suck lately is because I’ve been a bit […]

2. Random, Yet Right « Newscoma - 12/24/2007