Archive | 9:54 pm

calmed down

1 Apr

Ok, I’m calmer now.   As the day wore on things evened out a bit.  Just gotta get through class tonight and I might be back to my normal self.  Whatever that means. 

you know its a bad day when…

1 Apr

you’re asked for your opinion only to have the other person’s view shoved back down your throat because other person is being a total bitch and is wigged out over nothing.

you feel like crap and are coming down with a cold or something but as soon as you walk in the door you are bombarded by the above with no comment regarding how you are even though you told other person on the phone on the way in that you don’t feel well today but were coming in anyway because that’s just the kind of person you are.

it’s all you can do to hold your tongue and not snap at other person, or burst into tears because of the idiocy of this place and people. 

you know about 10% of your reaction to the day is hormones and the other 90% is realistic and non-exaggerated.

you have an afternoon meeting that you don’t want to go to because you just don’t care and then you have a night class after work that borders on insanity and in both instances you know you will have to be “on”.

you know that you will probably delete this post later because you are afraid of over stepping some boundary between being professional in order to be able to pay the stupid bills and being real. 

%d bloggers like this: