- It’s kind of freaking me out a little that people I know (not to mention those I don’t know) are reading this and know more about me than I know about them. It’s making me kind of paranoid to post to be perfectly honest. Now granted, what they know about me is only what I choose to put out here but still, it feels a bit…overexposed.
- I wish I had a lilting accent. I was on the elevator today with three ladies, one of which had the most charming way of speaking. I can’t place where it was from but I was enchanted. I wanted to stay on the elevator even after my floor came just to listen to her but I thought that would seem a bit odd. And for the record, I do have a heavy accent but its more Elly May than Dame Judi Dench.
- Pet peeve – people who you’ve not talked to in ages but that “friend” you on MySpace or Facebook but then don’t say anything at all, as in don’t respond to personal messages or emails. That really drives me crazy. Oh, just had a thought. Maybe they don’t need to talk to me because my life is right here to read about on this blog. Note to self: become a bit more mysterious.
- I would love to check into the Marriott on West End behind Borders/PF Changs for an entire weekend. By myself. I would pack the following: a book or two, my journal, flannel jammies, bubble bath, pretty stationary, my favorite ink pen, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Diet Cokes, and celebrity gossip magazines. Oh, and plenty of money to spend at Borders because I love bookstores more than anything. Bliss bliss bliss. That’s what it’d be. On second thought, maybe we should make those reservations for an entire week.
- I think I might be going crazy. Like for real. It occurred to me more than once today how wicked fun it would be to run down the hall screaming and waving my hands in the air. I’d turn left outta my office first just to make sure my coworker knew what was up in case she wanted to join me (you know you want to). Then I’d run right down the hall past everyone’s office and into the kitchen for a drink of water ’cause you know I’ll be thirsty from all that yellin’. Last thing, right on out the door to my elephant (Element) and outta this parking garage for all time. Never to be seen or heard from again.
Those were just a few of the things I thought about today. This was fun. We’ll have to do it again sometime. Ciao for now.