Heh. Sometimes I’ll go back and read through old entries in my journal. Various reactions follow including mass amounts of cringing, eye rolling, “good grief”s, face reddening, scrunching up of the nose or squinting of the eyes, and sometimes a smile or smirk.
Here are some of the more tame, short exerpts from my journal, minus the context, that made me do one or more of those things.
- wow, I’m a dork. the end.
- Mondays suck. They suck big fat rounded objects that taste bad.
- She glared at everything from behind Nine West eyeglasses and freshly razored bangs.
- And Newscoma was there! So awesome to meet her as I read her blog all the time!
- I need to Google.
- This is not a yip or a woof, this is a country-coon-dog-deep-guttural-passionate-my-life-is-over yowl. Moaning as if her life will surely end if she does not tree that squirrel immediately.
- As the figuring out my life thing was not going so well, I did the next best thing and went to help mom hang wallpaper. Yes I know I am teetering on the brink of insanity.
- Bastards. Positive, positive, be positive.
- I’m pregnant!!!! Holy Sh!t!!!
- I’m not pregnant…started bleeding…
- I love him. I just do.
- Don’t feel so trapped. Having options gives you power.
So many more gems I could include but these were the ones I noticed at a quick glance through.
Observations: It seems I curse a lot when I write in my journal. Sorry mom, I just do. And whine a lot. And am brutally honest. And am raw. And am just…me.